Open House Leasing Event!
Saturday, October 15th 10am-3pm at Cedar Crossing
Studio, one and two bedroom homes for households under 60% AMI are available.
Units for Veteran households at 30%, 50% and 60% AMI are also available.
Please bring the following to the leasing event:
- Addresses for all the places you have lived in the past 1 year and the landlord’s contact information
- Driver’s license or government-issued picture ID for all adults (expired is acceptable)
- Social security number(s) for all adult household members (if issued).
- You will also need the last 4 of social security number(s), if issued, for all minor household members.
- $35 screening fee for each adult household member
- Proof of income for all income sources of all household members (examples below)
- If Employed: Most recent paystub for each job AND fax number or email for HR or Payroll (call your employer to ask who processes employment verifications)
- If Self-Employed, working a side job, or working on contract & not receiving a W2: Most recent signed Tax Return completed per IRS guidelines
- Current Social Security award letter or other benefit/pension information
- Financial aid award letter and tuition statement
- Current balances and account numbers for all assets (checking, savings, 401k, etc.)
- Rental subsidy award letter, if applicable
- If Project based referral add this section—All minors will need birth certificates and social security cards for all household members.
Start your journey at Cedar Crossing!
Brand new apartments at an unbeatable location - right next to the Roosevelt Light Rail Station!
Affordable studios, 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom homes for individuals and families.
On-site, bilingual childcare offered by El Centro de La Raza!
- Brand new apartment homes
- Large, bright floor plans
- Beautiful views
- Pedestrian friendly
- Outdoor public plaza
- Strong sense of community
- Onsite resident services program
- Private rooftop playground and garden
- Next to light rail + Roosevelt high school
- Fantastic neighborhood
- Ground-floor shops and restaurants
The name Cedar Crossing honors the traditions of local indigenous people, including the Salish and Duwamish past, present, and future, who have a tradition of crafting homes, canoes, and clothing from the cedar trees native to the area. The name celebrates that many diverse paths will meet at Cedar Crossing.
The Roosevelt neighborhood has amazing community and resources. Steps to Roosevelt High School, Swedish Medical Center, grocery stores, restaurants, and shops. Walk, bike or roll to Green Lake and the U-District. Hop on light rail to reach Northgate, the UW, downtown, and the airport in minutes. Easy access to bus routes, bike lanes, and I-5.
*We are following up on inquiries as quickly as possible but it can take over two weeks for the prescreening team to reach out to interested applicants.